The Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Court

A step back in time to a world of kings and queens. Where jesters entertained and sex was revered. Slaves traded. Wars waged. Welcome to THE COURT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» THE INITIAL HIERARCHY
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm by Mana

» Die's Application
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Guest

» Who's Who of the Muses
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm by Mana

» Mao's Application
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 am by Guest

» Mizuki Application
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am by Guest

» Maya's App.
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Mana

» Miyavi's App
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm by Miyavi

» Creature List
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 pm by Mana

» Power List
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm by Mana

» Daughter of a Prince: Princess Rini
Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm by Guest

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am
Top posters
Sanaka
Oresama Miyavi has come  Vote_lcapOresama Miyavi has come  Voting_barOresama Miyavi has come  Vote_rcap 
Miyavi
Oresama Miyavi has come  Vote_lcapOresama Miyavi has come  Voting_barOresama Miyavi has come  Vote_rcap 
Ruki
Mana
Hitsugi
Yuu
Kozi
Yoshi
Kaoru
Hyde
Affiliates

Oresama Miyavi has come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyavi

Miyavi

Oresama Miyavi has come  Empty
PostSubject: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Miyavi: Hi there ^^ I'm Miyavi the great one -laughs- But no worries, just passing by to say Hi, Hello, Good morning, good afternoon or good night. Witch ever pertains to you know.

Mun: =stuffs in a bag and sighs= Sorry he can a bit full of himself, but no worries he's a good player when it comes down to it. It's nice to meet all who are reading this I'm his keeper -shakes bag-

Miyavi: -growls and chews at bag-

Mun: He won't hurt I promise -bows- but again it's nice to say hello ^^ hope who ever ends up with my hyperactive muse is pleased with him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mana
Admin
Mana

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Mana: *curtsies* ~it is a pleasure. welcome to the court. may your stay be delightful and entertaining.~

Mun: *rolls eyes* mana...

[things between ~~ is sign language. mana's preferred speech]
Back to top Go down
https://thecourt.forumotion.com
Sanaka

Sanaka

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm

*waves* HELLO PERSON WHO I KNOW Very Happy

Sana: *bows at the waist* yes hello and welcome. Hopefully your stay is a good one

Hitsugi: *bows head, keeping hands behind back* How do you do sir?
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenkingdom.forummotion.com/
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Miyavi; -climbs out of bag and bows in return to all- Wow! you all are so nice and caring thank you. -bows again for Mana- And may we meet again -smiles then turns to Sanaka- Well you two seem to have been trained well -grins- I might just have to play with you guys as well, who knows maybe your manners will rub off on me -chuckles-

Mun: Thanks for the warm welcoming, all of you -waves in thanks- I like it here already ^^

Miyavi; -piles on everyone and snuggles a million times over- Vivi love for everyone haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Mako: *rubs glasses before looking at* wonderful... Another Princely type...

Mun: Don't mind him, he's just pissy because.... well that's just him, but he's really uh.... nice once you get used to him!

Mako: Don't lie Ryu... the only one close enough to me is my pet, and I'm even an ass to him sometimes...

Mun: .... oh comon~ I've seen your soft siiiiiiiiiiide~~~~~~ *snuggles Miyavi and purrs* he's warm, ne?

Mako: *rolls eyes and bows to Miyavi and shakes his hand* welcome...

Mun: *jumps in the pile* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~ hehehehehehe

Mako: .... I disown you

Mun: You can't, you're with me until death do us part... and longer

Mako: ..... *tear*
Back to top Go down
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Miyavi: =blinks= till death you say.....>>

Mun: -smacks- Don't even think about it Vivi. -sighs-

Miyavi: -leans over and whispers- Hey, Mako, I think I can help you out here. I mean she can't cling to you forever right......

Mun: -stick vivi in a cage and locks door- Sorry, sorry he's weird and I have no idea what he was talking about -shakes head- I hope he doesn't contaminate everyone with his weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 pm

*clings to Mako, hissing slightly*
Back to top Go down
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Miyavi; =blinks and hisses back from cage= What's your problem?

Mun; -pokes muse with a stick- knock it off will you geez.

Miyavi; =hisses more=
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 pm

My Mako-sama...*clings tighter, flicking tail*
Back to top Go down
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Miyavi; -evil grin- Jealous? -laughs and sticks tongue out- I'm bound to get out of here......just wait till I do.

Mun; -tosses towel over cage- Shut up already geez, you can play with Mako- san later hush!
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 pm

*grumbles to self, hiding face in Mao's chest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Mako: *grins and stares at Miyavi in an incomprehensible way* shhhh Hitsu... be nice to the new kid on the block.

Mun: .... I'ma staying out of this one *loops arm around Miya-mun's* so~~~ would you like some tea?

Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 pm

*sniffles, pouting a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Mako: *pulls the Neko into a kiss before I walk over and sit on top of the cage* Come sit in my lap Hitsugi...
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm

*scurries over, climbing onto lap, snuggling against* my master...
Back to top Go down
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Miyavi; -gags and slips through a bar crawling to freedom- What a gag fest and right over my head too, gross.

Mun; =smiles and nods- Sure, tea sounds great.

Miyavi; -sticks tongue out at Mako and Hitsugi- Get a room.....light years away from me would you, before I barf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Mako: *smiles evilly* jealous... *rubs Hitsugi's spine* Now Hitsugi... you know you have to share sometimes... *pets lightly*
Back to top Go down
Miyavi

Miyavi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:55 am

Miyavi: -snorts- you wish pretty boy. -looks away- Why would anyone be jealous of such a gross fest -gags-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

*droops ears, pouting cutely*...hai Mako-sama...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oresama Miyavi has come    Oresama Miyavi has come  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oresama Miyavi has come
Page 1 of 1