The Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Court

A step back in time to a world of kings and queens. Where jesters entertained and sex was revered. Slaves traded. Wars waged. Welcome to THE COURT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» THE INITIAL HIERARCHY
Uruha of the Brothel EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm by Mana

» Die's Application
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Guest

» Who's Who of the Muses
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm by Mana

» Mao's Application
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 am by Guest

» Mizuki Application
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am by Guest

» Maya's App.
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Mana

» Miyavi's App
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm by Miyavi

» Creature List
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 pm by Mana

» Power List
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm by Mana

» Daughter of a Prince: Princess Rini
Uruha of the Brothel EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm by Guest

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am
Top posters
Sanaka
Uruha of the Brothel Vote_lcapUruha of the Brothel Voting_barUruha of the Brothel Vote_rcap 
Miyavi
Uruha of the Brothel Vote_lcapUruha of the Brothel Voting_barUruha of the Brothel Vote_rcap 
Ruki
Mana
Hitsugi
Yuu
Kozi
Yoshi
Kaoru
Hyde
Affiliates

Uruha of the Brothel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uruha of the Brothel Empty
PostSubject: Uruha of the Brothel   Uruha of the Brothel EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 am

RULE CHECK 1:
Baron

YOU

Please see Mako

Uruha of the Brothel Uruha1735hy

MUSE

NAME: Takashima Kouyou

NICKNAME: (whore name) Uruha

BAND: the GazettE

POSITION IN THE HIERARCHY:

Works at the Brothel *wink wink, hint hint*

SPECIES: 100% human

SEXUALITY: He's a girls' BEST friend

POSITION: he's the catcher, 'nuff said

APPEARANCE:
Uruha is a thin, but lean and flexible man of 5'11". He has natural dirty blonde hair with light highlights down to his shoulders. His eyes are a honey color on any normal day, but when he's experiencing his high from sex, his eyes glow golden. He's rarely seen out in public, so most of the time he's just seen in his birthday suit. However, when he does go out, he likes to wear casual clothing, nothing too bright and nothing too restricting.

He likes to keep it to a simple white or tan colored shirt with a V-neck and a tie to give it at least a little bit of style. His pants are baggy and more than half the time dirty at the knees. Uruha's thighs are unbeatable. They're the perfect blend of smooth, creamy skin, the perfect width, strong and firm. One look and feel of these babies and he has any man melting beneath him.

Uruha of the Brothel F_uruha7m_a96b5b0
Uruha of the Brothel Vg-uruha17
Uruha of the Brothel Uruha3

PERSONALITY: He's the easiest kitten to please, but he doesn't like to be ignored. He's the first one to greet a customer if he's not pleasing one at the time. He knows he's the best at his line of work and he doesn't hide it any. When he has to be clothed when he answers the door, he enjoys showing off his rocket thighs. They're the only thing in this world that he takes pride in.

There is a bit of a dark side to him, at random moments of the month he gets moody and depressed and there for allows more than one customer at a time. He's not really sure of why he gets this way, but he hides it with his own remedy of with more the better.

likes: men, new toys, being tied up, taken more than once, his job (duh), Byou (best customer star -.^b), and puppies

DISLIKES:
cold days, slow work days, being alone, alcohol (doesn't like the taste)

STRENGTH: sex

WEAKNESS: sex

HISTORY:
The other was born into a family of poverty. They had way too many children and they didn't have enough food to eat between all of them. Kouyou was among three of his brother's and sisters that were abandoned on the side of the road for other people to find and take care of.

After that trial of a struggle for life, Uruha was taken into a small orphanage where he worked for his living quarters in the corner of a small room by sweeping and moping the floors of a small little, run-down mansion of the orphanage. The other children picked on him because his hair color was different from the rest of them, but he never let it get to him as he looked out his window every night and prayed that one day his parents would come back for him.

They never did.

When Uruha was 17 he was legal to be kicked out of the orphanage to make room for more children as he gathered what few clothes he had left and walked back into the city. He applied for any type of job, but no one would take him.

One night he was trying to find shelter for a cold night when a horse and carriage came hurtling out of control towards him. He got out of the way, but knocked his head pretty hard after slipping on a patch of ice and was knocked out cold for several hours. During that time though, he was found by the woman who ran the Brothel and noticed he not only looked gorgeous in the face, but was quite good looking under the rags he wore.

When Kouyou woke up, he could simply recall his name. The woman gave him the pet name, Uruha to work with and once he got used to the demanding clients and the regulations, he fell in love with it. He continues to work at the whore house and has found a new fascination named, Byou.

ROLE PLAY SAMPLE:
Quote :
He could see them all, their smug faces laughing as Uruha sniffled, laying against the floor with a skinned up knee. What were they laughing at now? He tugged at his hair, feeling a tear rolling down his cheek. His hair? That was a stupid thing to laugh at...

The other woke slowly as he sat up quickly, feeling a body rolling into his own as they grunted. "You fell asleep on me baby..." They said as he giggled a little and itched at the back of his head before stretching. "Did I? I apologize... you were boring me a little, talking about your wife like that..." He said as the other smacked the other's thigh. "Don't start anything you aren't willing to finish... or pay for..." he said as the other grunted and sat up. "Nasty whore..." He said as the other chuckled and laid back down. "I bathe... think of another insult baby..." He said, rubbing his thighs together as the other hummed and ran his hand up those creamy legs of heaven. "I think I might have enough for one more round..." The other said as Uruha shivered. He hoped and prayed that Byou came in tomorrow... he simply did these nasty men so that he could make the days go by faster until he could crawl into his bed of sin with the other. He was perfect... made him feel perfect... Uruha had never fucked another man like him. "Come on then... show me what you got." he told this amateur as he licked his lips. 'Please Byou... save me from this filth...' He begged in his mind. Everyone knew, manager, customers... the other girls and guys in the house. They all knew no matter who he was fucking, how long they'd been in session or not... The moment Byou walked into his room it was his turn... "Take me~"

RULE CHECK 2: giggleton
Back to top Go down

Uruha of the Brothel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Court :: The Reaper's Domain :: Dead Applications-
Jump to: